1.0 Course Fees, Payments, Refunds and Certification
1. Please refer to the course flyer for information on course fees, including any required deposit; administration fees; materials fees and any other charges (if applicable).
2. In line with the RTO’s Fee Protection Policy the RTO will not collect more than $1,500 prior to course commencement.
3. Certificates and Statements of Attainment are issued to students who are assessed as competent in the units successfully completed. The cost of the certificates is included in the course fees.
4. Refunds may be made in the following circumstances:
- Participants have overpaid the administration charge
- Participants enrolled in training that has been terminated by the RTO
- Participant advises the RTO prior to course commencement that they are withdrawing from the course
- If the participant withdraws from a course or program, prior to course commencement, due to illness or extreme hardship as determined by the RTO
- In the event that the RTO fails to provide the agreed services
5. A deposit of no more than $1,500 is required prior to course commencement; this deposit is to confirm a place in the course. Please refer to the Course Flyer for the deposit amount required.
6. An administration fee of $50 is required to be paid prior to course commencement which is included within the deposit fee, but may be entitled to a refund of the remaining deposit. If the student withdraws from the course prior to course commencement, they will forfeit this administration fee. If the total course fee is less than $150, then the total of the course is to be paid prior to course commencement to secure a place within the course.
7. No refunds will be issued once the student has commenced the course
8. Students are responsible for the safe storage of their Certificates and Statements of Attainment. If a student requires a reissue of their Certificate or Statement of Attainment, a certificate re-issue fee of $80 will be charged.
9. The RTO is responsible for issuance of AQF certification documentation within 30 calendar days of course completion.
10. If a student is deemed not yet competent on completion of training, they will be offered an opportunity to be reassessed. If a student is deemed not yet competent a second time, they will be given another opportunity for reassessment.
11. If a student is required to be reassessed, they will be provided with further guidance from their trainer prior to reassessment.
12. There will be no reassessment fee, unless stipulated on the course flyers. If a reassessment fee is applicable, this fee will be included on the course flyer.
13. If a student is deemed not yet competent by the third attempt, they will be required to withdraw from the course
14. If a student is deemed competent in some but not all the units of competencies required, a Statement of Attainment will be issued and the student will be given a six month period to undertake reassessment if required.
1.1 Cooling Off Period
The RTO protects the rights of the learner including but limited to the Statutory requirements for cooling-off periods.
Students are eligible to cancel their enrolment by placing a formal notice of cancellation in writing to the RTO Manager (a letter or email is acceptable) within 10 business days of enrolment, unless the student has already commenced the training. Please refer to the Refund policy for process on acquiring a refund.
1.2 Payment Plan
For fees that are more than $1,500, a payment plan will be offered on the course flyer.
A deposit to be paid prior to course commencement of up to $1,500, this includes a non-refundable administration fee of $150.
Progress Payment, to be paid following commencement, will be 50% of the remaining fees
Midway Payment, to be paid at the halfway point of the course, will be 25% of the remaining fees
Final Payment, to be paid prior to course completion, will be 25% of the remaining fees.